All Photos Copyright Lilly B. Photography, LLC | 318.623.7765 | Alexandria, Louisiana
- College graduate with a Bachelor of Science
- Afraid of cows
- Gets super excited when the wobble plays at receptions
- Singer (mostly in my car) and songwriter (two songs lol)
- Eats Eggos with peanut butter for breakfast nearly every day
- NOT a morning person
- Fascinated with and reads about Neuroscience in free time
- Fell in love with my husband while backpacking through Europe
- Training to run first full Marathon
- Active member of the Junior League of Alexandria
- Taylor Swift fan
- Unable to whistle
Thank you for checking out my site! I am truly blessed to do what I LOVE full-time and am honored that so many amazing clients have entrusted me to capture their story. I have been shooting professionally for five years and focus exclusively on weddings, portraits, and boudoir. I am based in Louisiana but LOVE to travel and shoot in and out of state!
Last year my husband, Scott, started working on the back-end of the business and had a hand in the second-shooting, proofing, and the occasional assistant to complete stunning works of art. SO, when you choose a Lilly B. Wedding, you get just that. A husband and wife team creating unique works of art shot and edited by us and customized to capture YOUR STORY.
I am also passionate about...
My husband, traveling, every kind of coffee, running, cupcakes, bacon, reading, clothes, and my two fur babies (Colbie & Bentley).
If you would like to see how your story looks through my lens, please fill out the contact form and let's start a conversation!